Retirement in the heart of Adelaide could be so U
Your head in the clouds, the city at your feet. An amazing new retirement lifestyle is awaiting the fast and far-sighted among us. The first of its kind, U City Retirement Residences are located on the top 6 floors of a brilliant 20-storey building in the absolute heart of Adelaide.
At U City you’ll find a community of forward-thinking lovers of life – just like you – who appreciate things done well. Whether it’s your beautifully-appointed apartments or community facilities such as our indoor/outdoor club lounge, gym equipment and cafes located on the ground floor of the building, you’ll feel at home at U City.
Just a short stroll from the Adelaide Central Market and Victoria Square – on the corner of Franklin Street and Pitt Streets.
All of our other apartments are currently sold, we encourage you to join our waitlist to speak with our Village Manager and find out more.
U City COVID-19 information for residents
Our priority is to ensure the continued safety and wellbeing of our retirement residents. We encourage everyone to be vigilant about the risks of COVID-19 and we are taking steps to support our residents:
- adhering to the latest SA Health and South Australian Emergency Management directions and restrictions
- regularly updating our COVID-19 response plan which is available via the U City app (Compago) and in the Club Lounge
- all visitors to U City are required to check in using the QR Code and to wear a mask
- increased frequency of cleaning of touch points and deep cleaning undertaken in some common and commercial areas.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Robert Maiolo on 8202 5009, 0417 968 422 or email@example.com
Retirement Living Code of Conduct
U City Retirement Residences are proud to have been Certified as a Signatory to the Retirement Living Code of Conduct (the Code).
As a signatory, we are committed to providing high standards and ensuring our practices and processes are aligned with the Code and maintaining high resident satisfaction within our community.
You can find out more and read the Code of Conduct here.
With a range of one, two and three bedroom floorplans, you’ll find apartments so roomy and light you’ll feel like you’re floating above the urban landscape. All with balconies to enjoy the view – space inside, space outside.
If you are interested in viewing the different floor plans, please contact our Village Manager for further information. We’ll update this page as apartments become available. In the meantime, if you wish to join our waitlist and be the first to hear, please let us know.
Cannon – 2 bedroom
Allen – 2 bedroom
U City has a great number of services and support available for residents, including a 24 hour a day, 7 day a week concierge service (first aid qualified), and Village Manager, who is available during the week to assist coordinating your personal needs.
Being part of a larger building, the facilities include access to an exclusive club area with kitchen and BBQ, as well as cafes and shops located on the ground floor of the building.
Residents also have access to all of the support services provided by Uniting Communities through fee-for-payment or subsidised care arrangement.
You can choose to take advantage of a variety of services, including:
- daily paper delivery
- parcel/mail collection
- activity booking service
- event management and function spaces
- EV charging points
- general cleaning
- laundry, dry cleaning and linen change
- postage and courier services
- flower delivery.
Please note, additional charges may apply.
You can choose to access a range of services through Uniting Communities, including:
- allied health support (eg physiotherapy, podiatry, occupational therapy and social work)
- in-home support (eg cleaning, shopping, in-home respite, meal preparation, personal care and medication assistance)
- pharmacy services – collection/deliver
- social groups, activities and outings
- transportation support.